WE NOW HAVE 3 OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO CATER TO YOUR WINE DESIRES!
Are you interested in learning more about wine? Or maybe you have a solid understanding of it but want to explore other varietals, regions or styles of wine? Being educators at heart, we will teach you everything there is to know about your monthly wine club selections.
How it works:
You can sign up online at campuswines.co or email Andie Sanford at [email protected]. At signup your card will be charged for the following month’s pickup (example: If you were to sign up on May 15th you would be paying for your June 1st membership pickup. Your card would not be charged again until June 25th and on the 25th of each month thereafter for the following month’s pickup.) On the first of each month (sometimes earlier) each member will receive an email and text message notifying them that their membership bag is ready for pickup in store. You can then come into the store to pick up your membership bag.
Discovery Membership Option – Think of this membership as your passport to discovering new wine regions and varietals! Included are two bottles of wine each month that will be a thoughtfully selected mix of wines based on season, or upcoming holidays. In addition, you will receive all Wine Club Perks listed below. You will receive information cards on each wine, as well as food pairing and tasting notes.
Ruby Red Membership – This membership is for the adventurous wine fan that wants to learn and enjoy red wines from around the world. You will receive two Reds (sometimes one very special wine) thoughtfully selected each month in addition to all Wine Club Perks listed below. You will receive information cards on each wine, as well as food pairing and tasting notes.
Bright White Membership – This membership is a fun way to enjoy the freshest of this season’s White wines. You will receive two bottles of thoughtfully selected white wines (sometimes may include one Rose) in addition to all Wine Club Perks listed below. If you want to drink more white wine this is the perfect opportunity. You will receive information cards on each wine, as well as food pairing and tasting notes.
Wine Club Perks:
– First Access to new wines.
– Information cards including wine tasting notes and food pairings
– Ability to pre-purchase tickets to wine club member exclusive events
– A monthly perk which could include a freebie, a sneak peek, or discount.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What if I want to pay for more than one membership?
• Email Andie at [email protected] we will be happy to tailor your membership/memberships to your desires.
Can I pay for my membership in advance? Can I prepay for a 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, or 12 month membership for myself or a friend?
• Yes! Email Andie at [email protected] we will be happy to assist you in prepaying for your membership or a membership as a gift.
My card was declined and I failed to notify Campus Wines that I have a new card to place on file.
• No problem! We will make several attempts to notify you that your card was declined and we need a new card for payment before the 1st of the month’s pickup. If we are unable to reach you there will not be a bag prepared for you until you contact us to provide payment.
I need to cancel or place my membership on hold because I am moving or traveling for a length of time.
• No Problem! Contact Andie at [email protected]. We do require a 30 day written notice for any cancellations. If you are traveling we will be happy to pause your membership just email us giving us the dates.
What if I am already a wine club member but I want to change my membership to one of the new options?
* Not a problem! Email, call, or text Andie and let her know you would like to take advantage of one of the new memberships. List the name on your membership and let us know which membership/memberships you would like to switch to. Also list if you would like to prepay for a membership and for how long. We ask for you to let us know you would like to switch no later than the 24th of the month or you will automatically be placed in the Discovery Membership package and receive a mixed wine bag.
“Building our own little wine community one member at a time”.